Monday, July 12, 2010

I'll try my best to devote all my energy on working

I am familiar with the plant production process, independent with strong ability to deal with affairs and easy to communicate with prom dresspeople, I also have a strong team spirit,Proficiency in computers, flexible use of various types of office software, a strong word-processing capabilitiescheap prom dress, optimistic, progressive, generous, enthusiastic and pragmatic,polo shirtsalso treat people sincerely; I have a hard-working spirit and good organization ,coordination capacity do well in learning and concluding cheap lacoste polo shirtsthat the abso I've just finish my Master programme with distinction degree in marketing and financial service in the University of Exeter in UK. Over the past two summers I have completed internships with bank of china and financial department in Chinese oriental food corporation. My experiences have provided me with a detailed knowledge of financial institutions and financial department have enhanced my interest in pursuing a finance and investment career. Moreover, I am a candidate of CFA and level 1passed!
Career Objective:
i would like to work in finance department, however, i also can work in other department, i would like to learn new things. anyway,prom dresses i want to be a top manager after several years working, I'll try my best to devote all my energy on working!House building
Martialarts
Sportsman